Paediatrics In Sarvodaya Hospital Faridabad
The Centre for Paediatrics at Sarvodaya Hospital has a state-of-the-art facility to provide excellent and highly personalized medical care for children. We are a one-stop destination for childcare services that include general paediatric, paediatric intensive care & neonatology, paediatric neurology, paediatric gastrology, paediatric surgery, paediatric orthopaedics, paediatric nephrology, paediatric cardiology and paediatric oncology. The hospital is committed to delivering the best care in a patient-friendly setting, as we understand that your child is your biggest responsibility and our priority too!
The department has a 12 bedded (Level III) NICU and 5 Bedded (Level III) PICU to handle any emergency neonatal cases. We ensure special care for all the children being treated here and thus we maintain round the clock availability of Paediatricians, to make sure that your child is always in safe & reliable hands.
Get Opinion From Doctor
OPD: A dedicated Mother & Child block has been set up keeping mother and child at center of medical care. It is hassle-free, aesthetic and comfort for parents.
Specialized Clinics: We have specialized, dedicated clinics for the well-being of your children, such as ‘Well baby clinic’, ‘Breastfeeding Clinic’ and other wards. All these dedicated clinics are designed and maintained to offer the best care to all the children.
In-house facilities: We have a fully equipped OPD, ward, critical care and operation theatre to deliver hygienic and world-class paediatric care. We also have facilities for blood transfusion which is a necessity for the children who are undergoing treatment for any blood-related disorder. We have sensitive LED/blue light facilitated Phototherapy for the children.
P.I.C.U (Paediatrics Intensive Care Unit):
- 5 Bedded (Level III) fitted with all the latest facilities.
- The set-up is equipped with all modern gadgets required for monitoring children up to the age of 12 yrs.
- The facility includes ventilators, platelet transfusion & separation mechanisms and more.
N.I.C.U (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit):
- 12 bedded NICU (Level III) equipped with all the latest facilities for the management of any conditions that might affect the newborn baby.
- The setup is equipped with all the latest gadgets required for monitoring and management of the newborn babies, who are as old as 28 days or less only.
- The facilities have the latest ventilators offering pulmonary graphics for ventilation.
- NICU set-up is well equipped to take care of extreme protocol
It has emerged as first choice for very low birth weight and referral for nearby and distant area for babies who require tertiary care
Ventilators with pulmonary graphics: We have specialized high-tech ventilators that are able to track pulmonary rates of the newborn which help us in providing the best care to all.
- Radiant Warmer
- Paediatric Ventilator
- Syringe Infusion Pump
- Vein Detector Machine
- Advanced Jaundice Meter
- ‘Well baby Clinic’ for monitoring of regular growth and development of the babies.
- ‘Thalassemia clinic’ to take care of the basic health needs of the thalassemia kids.
- Immunization services that include vaccination for all preventable diseases under close medical supervision.
Neonatal care: Neonatology is the specialized care of the newborns including pre-mature babies. The advent of newer therapeutic modalities, artificial life-support techniques and infection control mechanism has tremendously decreased mortality rate in newborn. The babies with respiratory distress in early stages are managed with Nasal CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure) and in advanced stages with positive pressure ventilation. Stable neonates are kept along with their mothers and the idea of complete mother care is emphasized.
Screening is also performed to detect the hearing defects in the newborns so that early corrective measures can be advised as well as to understand if there are any metabolic disorders in the neonatal baby. A regular follow-up or check for the growth and development of all high-risk newborn babies are also conducted.
A well designed follow-up program for “high-risk new born” of our unit:
- Kangaroo Mother Care: This special service is prescribed for the newborns where the underweight or premature babies are given a motherly touch all the time just like a kangaroo carries their baby, close to their heart.
- HMD: Patients of HMD (Hyaline Membrane Disease) are administered through a surfactant therapy by the therapists who are highly skilled in tracheal administration at our centre.
- Neonatal & Paediatric Surgery: The department is supported by a neonatal transport service, a highly equipped neonatal intensive care & endoscopic equipment. Specialized facilities exist for the management of emergencies and surgical problems in infants & children.
Centre has emerged as advanced centre for neonatal and paediatric surgery with best post-operative care and outcome. Post-graduate teaching and research programme is ongoing and host for various academic CME’s conferences and nursing training programme.
Get Opinion From Doctor