Obstetrics & Gynaecology In Sarvodaya Hospital Faridabad
The Centre for Obstetrics & Gynaecology at Sarvodaya Hospital delivers world-class maternity health care & gynaecological services. We offer comprehensive care for female patients and expecting mothers. Our centre is supported by expert Gynaecologists, Obstetricians and female Urologists, who provides comprehensive healthcare to all the women who undergo treatment there. Our team of specialists have a higher ratio of female doctors to increase the comfort levels between the patients & doctors so that any barriers that might have existed are eliminated and the right treatment method and diagnosis can be found. Obstetrics and Gynaecology are two major medical specialities that come under our Centre for Women Health.
Obstetrics mainly deals with taking care of pregnant women, unborn babies, labour, delivery as well as post-pregnancy care. The obstetrician is trained in these and many other difficulties which arise during childbirth. They ensure both mother and baby are safely taken through all the phases of pregnancy as well as childbirth.
Gynaecology deals with any medical condition related to all the female organs and is associated with the science of reproduction system and involves different phases of a woman’s life like adolescence, reproduction, menopause and post-menopause conditions. We aim to deliver the highest standards of medical & surgical care with personalised attention & the best levels of patient care.
We have an Advanced Labour Room equipped with modern technology, which is needed to ensure safe childbirth. Our in-house diagnostic services cover all Cardiology, Neurology, Radiology, and Urology diagnosis requirements. The Imaging & Radiology centre backs the Centre for Obstetrics & Gynaecology with the latest technology including an enhanced 4D Ultrasound, Mammography, CTG Machine and Cryo system.
Get Opinion From Doctor
‘Well women check-up’ program: We have programs in both gynaecology and obstetrics for prevention and early detection of gynaecological disorders. Our ‘Well women check-up’ program is designed for the following reasons: to detect early evidence of:
- To detect early evidence of Gynaecological diseases
- To provide contraception advice
- To seek preconceptions advice
- For Genital Care screening
Antenatal Care: Antenatal classes are specially designed for mothers and fathers to prepare them for their upcoming parenthood, both physically and psychologically. We offer pain relief labour by psycho prophylaxis or a method of preparing women for childbirth by means of psychological & physical conditioning and breathing exercises. This is also called the ‘Lamaze Technique’ and we also educate them about using epidural analgesics during labour. Basically, we ensure their readiness as women and mothers, before actually giving birth.
High-Risk Pregnancy: We have well-trained obstetricians to look after patients with high-risk pregnancies in conjunction with medical specialists. Patients with diabetes, high blood pressure, renal and liver disorders, heart disease, previous pregnancy losses, growth-retarded babies etc. are looked after and throughout the pregnancy period and labour by this team.
Conventional Gynaecology: We offer specialized medical and surgical management of gynaecological problems including:
- Menstrual abnormalities: abnormal periods or related conditions in teenagers, adults and menopause patients.
- Fibroids: we offer comprehensive services for Fibroids which are benign tumours built by smooth muscle cells and fibrous connective tissues.
- High-risk surgical patients such as those with high BP, Heart disease are specially monitored in the OT and ICU if required.
- Gynaecological endocrinological services including adolescent menopausal and other reproductive age problems are also provided.
- Comprehensive treatment of Genital cancers of the uterus, cervix, vagina, vulva and ovaries are provided by site-specific gynaecological surgeons in combination with medical oncologists and radiotherapists.
- Other tumours of the uterus and ovaries.
- Endometriosis and adenomyosis
Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopic Surgeries: Our team of well-trained laparoscopic gynaecologists, can individually tailor almost all gynaecological operations to your needs using this modern modality of surgery. The surgery is performed for the following conditions:
- Ovarian cysts
- Myomectomy for fibroids
- Laparoscopic tuboplasties
- Laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgeries for treatment of infertility
- Ovarian drilling
- Laparoscopic correction of uterine malformations
- Laparoscopic surgery for treatment of endometriosis
Speciality: Gynaecologist and Obstetrician
Experience:26+ Years of Experience
Hospital: Sarvodaya Hospital Faridabad
- Dr. Seema is an obstetrician and gynecologist with 26+ years of experience.
- She is a life member and Hon. Secretary at Faridabad Obst & Gynae Society, life member of Indian Menopause Society and member of IAGE.
- Her areas of expertise include Endoscopic Minimal Invasive Gynecology, Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, High-Risk Pregnancy and more.
Get Opinion From Doctor