Paediatric Surgery In Artemis Hospital Gurgaon Delhi India
Having a child in the hospital can be one of the most difficult and upsetting periods for any parent. You are bound to be anxious and may not know what to expect. Our aim is to provide holistic care to the children in an environment which is sensitive to the needs of the child and the family. Our experts of various Paediatric specialities function as a team to make sure that the child and the family get the care and support that they duly deserve.
As a team, we are committed to provide care and services that are guided by the needs of families and are perceived as flexible, accessible, responsive and sensitive. Therefore, we develop systems that enable staff to respond to family preferences and priorities in a timely and creative manner.
Get Opinion From Doctor
We believe that care should be provided by an identifiable health care team that includes families as an integral part of developing a plan and caring for their children. The family-professional partnership is based on mutual respect for the understanding that each brings to the situation.
We strive to provide coordinated care and linkages between our services and the family’s community, including schools, local physicians, services and agencies.
- All types of Paediatric and Neonatal emergencies
- Paediatric Intensive Care and Pulmonology
- Tertiary level Neonatal Intensive Care
- Paediatric Metabolic medicine including juvenile diabetes
- Paediatric Neurology
- Paediatric Cardiology and cardiovascular surgery
- Paediatric Gastro-enterology
- Paediatric Nephrology
- Paediatric Oncology
- Paediatric Infectious diseases and immunology
- Childhood Vaccination and Community health
General Paediatric surgery – Lumps anywhere, hernia, undescended testis
Paediatric thoracic and video assisted thoracic surgery (VATS)
Paediatric GI surgery – Biliary Artesia, Choledochal cyst
Paediatric urology – post urethral valves – hydronephrosis
Paediatric laparoscopic surgery – Appendicitis / abdominal cyst
Antenatal counseling – Surgical diagnosis in the fetus
Paediatric Neurosurgery-.Congenital Hydrocephalus & Meningo-myeloceles
Neonatal Surgery- congenital Anomalies
Paediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) at Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
Our aim is to provide excellent care to critically ill children in an environment which is sensitive to the needs of the child and the family.
Our Intensive Care is one of the largest for children in north India. We admit approximately 700 patients per year to PICU. Apart from NCR, our patients come from remote areas of Haryana, Rajasthan, UP and other neighbouring states. We also get significant number of overseas patients in the need of specialized care.
We admit children with respiratory distress, neurological disorders, sepsis and severe infections and other systemic disorders needing ventilator or other form of life support. We also get children post operatively who have had specialised surgery like neurosurgery, cardiac surgery, abdominal or ENT surgery.
Our PICU has state of the art equipments which are needed for the survival of critically ill children. We have a number of ventilators to allow different ventilatory techniques appropriate to the care of the child. A full range of renal replacement therapies are also available, should any child require it
Our team of doctors at PICU is most dedicated and committed to their patients. Our consultants are trained in specialised paediatric intensive care from world’s best institutes and widely respected in their field in the country. 24×7 coverage by trained paediatric intensivists is provided at sight to deal with any emergency.
Our staff on PICU is fully trained and most committed and aware of the stress suffered by parents and relatives of children who are admitted to the unit.
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) at Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
We have a state of art tertiary level neonatal intensive care unit at Artemis. This is a 12 bedded NICU equipped with the most advanced and sophisticated equipments needed to treat your tiny tots.
We are a referral center to treat babies with extreme prematurity and have managed babies with birth weight being as low as 600 to 700 grams with excellent outcome. We also get newborns with surgical problems like tracheo-esophageal fistula, congenital lung defects, intestinal obstruction and others for the surgical correction as we have a team of specialised paediatric surgeons, expert in performing surgeries on these little ones.
NICU is managed by formally trained Neonatologists who are experts in their field and are respected at national scene. A fully trained doctor on duty is always available to deal with any emergency.
A great emphasis is given to the quality of nursing care in NICU as we understand that good nursing is the back bone of any Neonatal ICU. Our staff is extremely well trained to take care of all types of sick neonates. They are caring, dedicated and sensitive towards the family as well. The success of these staff is demonstrated by the excellent feedback we have received from families.
Get Opinion From India’s Best Doctors
We offers these Services
- Providing a doctor’s opinion and proper quotation
- Selecting the best hospital and doctor as per your case
- Arranging a call with the doctor (if the case required)
- Visa assistance, Providing Visa Invitation Letter (VIL)
- Providing full guidance how to get Visa from your country
- Providing total cost including treatment, air tickets, accommodation, and food
- Assitance to book flight ticket from your country
- Arranging airport pick up/ drop
- Providing professional language interpreter
- Booking accommodation and guest house as per your budget/ prefrence
- Providing help in money exchanging
- Providing local sim card
- Arranging video consultation with specialist doctor if case requires
Number of beds: 600
ICU Beds: 185
Airport Distance: 19 Km
- Artemis Hospital, established in 2007, spread across 9 acres, is a 600plus bed; state-of-the-art multi-speciality hospital located in Gurgaon, India.
- Artemis Hospital is the first JCI and NABH accredited hospital in Gurgaon.
- Designed as one of the most advanced hospitals in India, Artemis provides a depth of expertise in the spectrum of advanced medical & surgical interventions, a comprehensive mix of inpatient and outpatient services.