Paediatric Gastroenterology & Hepatology In Artemis Hospital Gurgaon Delhi India
Department of Paediatric Gastroenterology and Hepatology caters and provisions for the pediatric population that ranges from children who are one month to 18 years of age with various GI and liver issues.
Get Opinion From Doctor
We have a fully equipped endoscopy department where all the diagnostic and therapeutic procedures on children can be carried out. These include Upper GI Endoscopy, foreign body removal, stricture dilatation, balloon dilatation for achalasia cardia, variceal band ligation, PEG tube insertion, ERCP, metallic stent placement, GI and liver biopsies, ileocolonoscopy, polypectomy, EUS to name a few. These can be undertaken with a complete PICU and Blood Centre back up.
Get Opinion From India’s Best Doctors
We offers these Services
- Providing a doctor’s opinion and proper quotation
- Selecting the best hospital and doctor as per your case
- Arranging a call with the doctor (if the case required)
- Visa assistance, Providing Visa Invitation Letter (VIL)
- Providing full guidance how to get Visa from your country
- Providing total cost including treatment, air tickets, accommodation, and food
- Assitance to book flight ticket from your country
- Arranging airport pick up/ drop
- Providing professional language interpreter
- Booking accommodation and guest house as per your budget/ prefrence
- Providing help in money exchanging
- Providing local sim card
- Arranging video consultation with specialist doctor if case requires
Number of beds: 600
ICU Beds: 185
Airport Distance: 19 Km
- Artemis Hospital, established in 2007, spread across 9 acres, is a 600plus bed; state-of-the-art multi-speciality hospital located in Gurgaon, India.
- Artemis Hospital is the first JCI and NABH accredited hospital in Gurgaon.
- Designed as one of the most advanced hospitals in India, Artemis provides a depth of expertise in the spectrum of advanced medical & surgical interventions, a comprehensive mix of inpatient and outpatient services.