Hematology In Artemis Hospital Gurgaon Delhi India
The hematology department at Artemis provides state of the art treatment(indoor and outdoor) to various blood disorders to both children and adults.
Various disorders like thalassemia, sickle cell anemia, pure red cell aplasia, hemolytic anemias, nutritional anemias and other anemias of various etiologies, hemoglobinopathies, fanconi anemia and various inherited bone marrow failure disorders, ITP, hemophilia, various bleeding disorders, deep venous thrombosis, evaluation of low blood counts and various hematological malignancies.
Get Opinion From Doctor
Speciality: Haemato Oncology & BMT(Paediatrics)
Hospital: Artemis Hospital
Brief about doctor:
- He gained experience in management of a variety of plasma cell disorders, lymphomas and extra nodal lymphomas.
- He started his training in Haemato-oncology from Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow.
- His DM training in Clinical Hematology from All India Institute of Medical Sciences,(AIIMS) New Delhi,
Specialist: Medical Oncologist/Hematology
Experience: 12+ years of experience
Hospital: Artemis Hospital Gurgaon
- Dr Vineet Govinda Gupta is a famous Medical Oncologist at Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon, Delhi- NCR.
- Having more than 12 years of experience in the field f Oncology.
- His areas f expertise are in lungs, breast, sarcoma, ovary, uterus, multiple myeloma, blood cancers (lymphomas and Leukaemias), etc.
Get Opinion From India’s Best Doctors
We offers these Services
- Providing a doctor’s opinion and proper quotation
- Selecting the best hospital and doctor as per your case
- Arranging a call with the doctor (if the case required)
- Visa assistance, Providing Visa Invitation Letter (VIL)
- Providing full guidance how to get Visa from your country
- Providing total cost including treatment, air tickets, accommodation, and food
- Assitance to book flight ticket from your country
- Arranging airport pick up/ drop
- Providing professional language interpreter
- Booking accommodation and guest house as per your budget/ prefrence
- Providing help in money exchanging
- Providing local sim card
- Arranging video consultation with specialist doctor if case requires
Number of beds: 600
ICU Beds: 185
Airport Distance: 19 Km
- Artemis Hospital, established in 2007, spread across 9 acres, is a 600plus bed; state-of-the-art multi-speciality hospital located in Gurgaon, India.
- Artemis Hospital is the first JCI and NABH accredited hospital in Gurgaon.
- Designed as one of the most advanced hospitals in India, Artemis provides a depth of expertise in the spectrum of advanced medical & surgical interventions, a comprehensive mix of inpatient and outpatient services.