Lung Transplant In Max Hospital Saket New Delhi India
Lung transplant is needed when lungs become so damaged by disease that they can no longer get oxygen and carbon dioxide in and out of the blood, this is called end-stage lung disease. If because of any disease condition, the lungs are not able to perform their function effectively and the same cannot be treated with medications, Lung Transplant is the only option.
Get Opinion From Doctor
Here are the few diseases in which lung transplant can be a treatment option:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) It refers to a group of diseases that have one thing in common i.e. ability to blow air completely out of the lungs.
- Emphysema It is a destructive disease of the lung in which the alveoli (small sacs) that promote oxygen exchange between the air and the bloodstream are destroyed. Smoking is the primary cause of emphysema, which makes it a preventable illness.
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency (AAT deficiency) it is an inherited condition that raises your risk for lung and liver disease. Alpha-1 antitrypsin (AAT) is a protein that protects the lungs.
- Bronchiolitis It is blockage of the small airway in the lungs due to a viral infection as these airways become inflamed; they swell and fill with mucus, which can make breathing difficult. It usually occurs in young children and infants.
- Lymphangioleiomyomatosis (LAM) People suffering from LAM, abnormal muscle-like cells begin to grow out of control in certain organs or tissues, especially the lungs, lymph nodes, and kidneys. Over time, these LAM cells can destroy the normal lung tissue. It is rare and occurs exclusively in young women.
- Eosinophilic granuloma Eosinophilic granuloma, also known as pulmonary histiocytosis X (PHX) or pulmonary Langerhans cell histiocytosis X (PLCH), is an uncommon interstitial lung disease that is epidemiologically related to tobacco smoking. It chiefly affects young adults, primarily occurring in the third or fourth decades of life.
- Interstitial Lung Diseases Interstitial lung disease (ILD), is a group of lung diseases affecting the tissue and space around the air sacs of the lungs. Symptoms include a dry cough. Shortness of breath can occur either at rest or after exertion.
- Pulmonary fibrosis Pulmonary fibrosis is the abnormal formation of scar tissue in the lungs. This thickened, stiff tissue makes it more difficult for your lungs to work properly over time.
- Sarcoidosis Sarcoidosis is a disease that results from a specific type of inflammation of tissues of the body. It can appear in almost any body organ, but it starts most often in the lungs or lymph nodes.
- Scleroderma The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Scleroderma is a rare, autoimmune condition in which the body produces too much collagen, causing the skin and connective tissue to thicken.
- Airway Diseases Airway diseases are highly prevalent worldwide; however, the prevalence of these diseases is underestimated. Although these diseases have several common characteristics, they have different clinical outcomes. The difference between asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and bronchiectasis in the early stage of disease is extremely important for the adoption of appropriate therapeutic measures.
- Cystic Fibrosis (CF) Cystic fibrosis is an inherited condition that leads to recurrent sinus and pulmonary infections, as well as gastrointestinal problems.
In the lungs, this mucus blocks the airways, causing lung damage and making it hard to breathe. CF is a life-threatening condition, but thanks to advances in treatment and care, the average life expectancy has been steadily increasing and quality of life has improved.
- Bronchiectasis Bronchiectasis is a disease in which there is permanent enlargement of the airways of the lung. This results in frequent infections and blockages of the airways. There is no cure for bronchiectasis, but it is manageable. With treatment, you can typically live a normal life.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Pulmonary hypertension is a condition in which there is high blood pressure in the lung arteries. People suffering from this disease feel breathless and tired. It can occur alone or with other illnesses.
- Idiopathic Any disease that is of uncertain or unknown origin may be termed idiopathic.
- Eisenmenger’s Syndrome secondary to a heart defect, or Interstitial lung diseases Eisenmenger syndrome is a condition that results from abnormal blood circulation caused by a defect in the heart. Most often, people with this condition are born with a hole between the two pumping chambers — the left and right ventricles — of the heart. The hole allows blood that has already picked up oxygen from the lungs to flow back into the lungs, instead of going out to the rest of the body.
Experience: 26+years of experience
Hospital: Max Super Specialist Hospital, Saket, New Delhi
- Dr. Nevin Kishore is a Doctor in Sushant Lok I, Gurgaon and has an experience of 26+years in this field. Dr. Nevin Kishore practices at Max Hospital in Sushant Lok I, Gurgaon. He completed MBBS from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 1996.
- He is a member of Delhi Medical Council,Royal College Of Physicians (UK),European Respiratory Society (ERS),European Association of Bronchology and Interventional Pulmonology (EABIP),American College of Chest Physicians (ACCP) and World Association of Bronchology and Interventional Pulmonology (WABIP). Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Lung Transplant,Tracheostomy,Pleural Effusion Treatment,Bronchial Asthma Treatment and Lung Abscess etc
Dr. Subhash Gupta
Dr. Balbir Singh
Dr. Rajneesh Malhotra
Dr. Ganesh Kumar Mani
Dr. Suman Lal
Dr. Ramneek Mahajan
Dr. Harit Chaturvedi
Dr. Ramandeep Singh Arora
Dr. Aditi Chaturvedi
Dr. Anupam Goel
Dr. C P Roy
Dr. Rahul Mehrotra
Dr. Pradeep Chowbey
Dr. Sanjay Saxena
Dr. Lipy Gupta
Dr. Sandeep Budhiraja
Dr. Arun Saroha
Dr. Anupam Bhargava
Dr. Rahul Naithani
Dr. Usha M Kumar
Dr. Kumud Rai
Dr. Harshavardhan Hegde
Dr. Gyan Sagar Tucker
Dr. Rajender Kumar
Dr. Akshay Tiwari
Dr. Anurag Singh
Dr. Sanjay Sachdeva
Dr. V. K. Jain
Dr. (Col) C.P. Roy
Dr. V K Chopra
Dr. Prakash Singh
Dr. Amitabh Goel
Dr. Sanjay Dhawan
Dr. Bipin Walia
Dr. Atul Peters
Dr. Asit Arora
Dr. Manish Agarwal
Dr. Durgatosh Pandey
Dr. Sonika Gupta
Dr. Nandini Selot
Dr. Sandeep Batra
Dr. Akhilesh Srivastava
Dr. Nikhil Agrawal
Dr. Gagan Deep Chhabra
Dr. Sanjeev Malhotra
Dr. Rahul Chandola
Dr. Vikas Panwar
Dr. Sunil Choudhary
Dr. Neeru Gera
Dr. Ruchir Maheswari
Dr. Vivek Raj
Dr. Vinod Puri
Dr. Rajesh Khullar
Dr. Ashok K Gupta
Dr. Rajesh Bawari
Dr. Ashish Vashishtha
Dr. Bhavna Banga
Dr. Hemi Soneja
Dr. S. K. Sinha
Dr. Anand Kumar Saxena
Dr. Ganesh Jevalikar
Dr. Munish Chaudhry
Dr. Surveen G. Sindhu
Dr. Vinay Kumar Bahl
Dr. Kulbhushan Singh Dagar
Prof. Dr. V K Jain
Dr. Sujeet Jha
Dr. S.K.S. Marya
Dr. Dinesh Khullar
Dr. Puneet Agarwal
Get Opinion From India’s Best Doctors
We offers these Services
- Providing a doctor’s opinion and proper quotation
- Selecting the best hospital and doctor as per your case
- Arranging a call with the doctor (if the case required)
- Visa assistance, Providing Visa Invitation Letter (VIL)
- Providing full guidance how to get Visa from your country
- Providing total cost including treatment, air tickets, accommodation, and food
- Assitance to book flight ticket from your country
- Arranging airport pick up/ drop
- Providing professional language interpreter
- Booking accommodation and guest house as per your budget/ prefrence
- Providing help in money exchanging
- Providing free local sim card
- Arranging video consultation with specialist doctor if case requires
Why Choose Us ?
Complete resolution for our patients across border seeking medical treatment in India