Urology In Fortis Escorts Hospital New Delhi
The Department of Urology at Fortis delivers advanced and specialized urological care at par with international standards. The department provides a full spectrum of diagnostics and treatment for urology cancers, urinary tract infectious diseases, renal disease, reconstructive urology surgery, laparoscopic urology, erectile dysfunction, stone disease, pediatric urology, prostate diseases, pediatric renal transplant and andrology. The urologists are experts in treating patients with the latest and updated laparoscopic and laser technologies. The department delivers multi-disciplinary and compassionate care to the patients suffering from any kind of urologic disorders, including cancers, incontinence, impotence, laparoscopic urology, bladder issues and deformities. The team of urologists is highly specialized in treating patients of all ages and gender with utmost and personalized care. The Department demonstrates the best example of human skill and technology as it operates with innovative technologies by performing minimally invasive procedures which in turn bring out the best results in the patient recovery. The Department offers expert consultation, counsellings and education to the patients and their family members in order to make them understand the problem, especially in cases of transplants.
Get Opinion From Doctor
Experience: 32 years of experience
Hospital: Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi
- Dr. Sanjeev Gulati is a nephrologist with 32+ years of experience.
- He was awarded the JM Patel Oration by the Indian Society of Organ Transplantation for his contribution towards the advancement of Kidney Transplantation in India.
- His work has received recognition from the Indian Council of Medical Research, Indian Academy of Pediatrics, Indian Society of Nephrology, the Australian College of Pediatrics, Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health UK Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and the Japanese Society of Nephrology.
Experience: 30 years of experience
Hospital: FORTIS ESCORTS HEART INSTITUTE, NEW DELHI
- Dr. Ajit Singh Narula is a renowned Nephrologist with 30+ years of experience.
- Persuaded his MBBS from Stanley Medical College, Madras followed by MD in Gen Medicine from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, and then DM in Nephrology from Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh.
- Received prestigious awards like Air Marshal Ajit Nath Award, Maj Gen Amir Chand Award, Chief of Naval Staff Award, Best Officer Award and got Vishisht Seva Medal for distinguished service to the Nation of a high order and Param Vishisht Seva Medal for distinguished service to the Nation of the most exceptional order in 2014.
Experience: 13+ years of experience
Hospital: Fortis Escorts Hospital New Delhi
- Dr. Tanmay Pandya is a Nephrologist with 13+ years of experience.
- Dr. Tanmay Pandya persuaded his MBBS and MD in General Medicine from Baroda medical College followed by DM in Nephrology from India’s reputed Institute of Kidney Diseases and Research Centre – Institute of Transplantation Sciences (IKDRC-ITS), affiliated to B.J. Medical College and Gujarat University, Ahmedabad.
- Dr. Tanmay Pandya has operated over 300+ renal transplants at IKDRC-ITS and is well trained in difficult transplants, like ABO-incompatible, high-risk and second kidney transplants.