Dr. Pawan Rawal
Specialist: Medical Gastroenterologist
Experience: 16+ years of experience
Hospital: Artemis Hospital
Brief about doctor:
- Pawan Rawal has the experience of more than 35+ years in this field.
- He is well versed in the management of all kinds of luminal, hepatic, pancreatic, biliary and systemic diseases.
- He has undergone extensive training in both noninvasive and invasive Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
Education & Training:
- MBBS-PGIMS, Rohtak
- MD-PGIMER, Chandigarh
- DM-PGIMER, Chandigarh
Special areas of interest:
- Therapeutic Procedures
- biliary and systemic diseases
Honours & Awards:
- The distinction in Medicine in MBBS
- Winner of the various quiz, awards in oral and poster research papers sessions in both international and national conferences
- Young Investigator Award at the Asian Pan-Pacific Society of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition Congress (APPSPGHAN 2009) at Seoul, Korea in Sept 2009
- Indian Society of Gastroenterology (ISG) Fellowship to present a paper at World Congress of Gastroenterology “Gastro 2009” at London in Nov 2009.