Dr. Manvinder Singh Sachdev
Speciality: Pediatric Cardiologist
Experience: 22+ Years of Experience
Hospital: Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI)
Brief About Doctor:
- Dr Manvinder Singh Sachdev is a renowned Pediatric Cardiologist with experience of more than 22+ years.
- One of the few Pediatric Cardiologists in the country working in the field of device closure of Perimembranous Ventricular Septal Defect.
- Special interests are Interventional Pediatric Cardiology, Fetal Echocardiography, Neonatal & Pediatric Echocardiography
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Interventional Pediatric Cardiology
- Fetal Cardiology
LIST OF TREATMENTS:
- Cardiac Catheterization for congenital
- Heart disease
- Device Closure- ASD VSD
- Balloon Septostomy
- Balloon Valvuloplasty – Aortic
- MBBS, 1999, NHL Medical College, Ahmedabad
- MD, NHL Medical College, Ahmedabad
Get Opinion From India’s Best Doctors
We offers these Services
- Providing a doctor’s opinion and proper quotation
- Selecting the best hospital and doctor as per your case
- Arranging a call with the doctor (if the case required)
- Visa assistance, Providing Visa Invitation Letter (VIL)
- Providing full guidance how to get Visa from your country
- Providing total cost including treatment, air tickets, accommodation, and food
- Assitance to book flight ticket from your country
- Arranging airport pick up/ drop
- Providing professional language interpreter
- Booking accommodation and guest house as per your budget/ prefrence
- Providing help in money exchanging
- Providing local sim card
- Arranging video consultation with specialist doctor if case requires
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute was established in 2001.
- It is an outstanding multi-speciality quaternary care hospital,having the top-notch infrastructure, advanced equipment, highly qualified and experienced medical professionals and super sub-specialists.
- Fortis Hosptial Gurgaon is an advanced centre of excellence in Robotic Surgery, Neurosciences, Oncology, Renal Sciences, BMT, Organ Transplants, Orthopaedics, Cardiac Sciences and Obstetrics & Gynaecology.