Dr. Ajaya Kashyap
Specialist: Cosmetic Surgeon
Experience: 26+ years of experience
Hospital: Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
Brief About Doctor:
- Dr Ajaya Kashyap is one of the coveted surgeons in the field of Plastic and Reconstructive surgery in India.
- Dr Ajaya Kashyap has over 26 years of experience and practiced in international hospitals like Metro west Medical Centre, U-Mass-Memorial Marlborough Hospital, Leonard-Morse Hospital in Natick and Nashoba Valley Medical Centre for over 16 years.
- Dr Ajaya Kashyap has a masters in Surgery from Delhi University and completed his MBBS from prestigious Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 1983.
- Face surgery
- Breast surgery
- Reconstructive surgery
- Body contouring
List of Treatments:
- Breast Implant Revision surgery
- Breast Lift Surgery
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Implants
- MBBS, Maulana Azad Medical College
- MS, Delhi University
Get Opinion From India’s Best Doctors
We offers these Services
- Providing a doctor’s opinion and proper quotation
- Selecting the best hospital and doctor as per your case
- Arranging a call with the doctor (if the case required)
- Visa assistance, Providing Visa Invitation Letter (VIL)
- Providing full guidance how to get Visa from your country
- Providing total cost including treatment, air tickets, accommodation, and food
- Assitance to book flight ticket from your country
- Arranging airport pick up/ drop
- Providing professional language interpreter
- Booking accommodation and guest house as per your budget/ prefrence
- Providing help in money exchanging
- Providing local sim card
- Arranging video consultation with specialist doctor if case requires
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute was established in 2001.
- It is an outstanding multi-speciality quaternary care hospital,having the top-notch infrastructure, advanced equipment, highly qualified and experienced medical professionals and super sub-specialists.
- Fortis Hosptial Gurgaon is an advanced centre of excellence in Robotic Surgery, Neurosciences, Oncology, Renal Sciences, BMT, Organ Transplants, Orthopaedics, Cardiac Sciences and Obstetrics & Gynaecology.