Dr. Gaurav Kharya
Pediatric Haemato Oncology BMT Specialist, New Delhi, India
15 Years of experience
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi
Brief about doctor:
- Gaurav Kharya is a Clinical Lead at Center for Bone Marrow Transplant and Cellular Therapy, Senior Consultant in pediatric hematology oncology and immunology at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi.
- He completed his graduation from Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur Madhya Pradesh. Following this, he did his post-graduation DCH in pediatric from Baba Raghav Das Medical College, Gorakhpur, UP.
- In 2009, he joined his fellowship in pediatric hemato-oncology & BMT at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital which he completed in 2011.
Pediatric Hematologist, Gurgaon, India
12 years of experience
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
Brief About Doctor:
- Dr. Mansi Sachdev is a well-known Pediatric Hematologist, with a thriving experience of more than 10 years.
- She has a special interest in Blood Disorders And Bone Marrow Transplant, Pediatric Oncology, Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplant, Pediatric Hematology
- Her expertise lies in Pediatric hematologic malignancies (leukemia, lymphoma, histiocytic disorders and others) and Pediatric solid tumors (brain tumors, bone tumors, sarcoma, neuroblastoma).
Paediatric Haematology, Oncology and BMT, New Delhi, India
20+ years of experience
Aster CMI Hospital, Bangalore, India
Brief About Doctor:
- Stalin Ramprakash is an experienced and dynamic consultant who provides high-quality comprehensive care for children with cancer and blood-related problems.
- He completed his paediatric training at Madras Medical College and pursued further training in the United Kingdom.
- He completed paediatric training in various London Hospitals and underwent paediatric haematology oncology training in world-renowned institutions such as Royal Marsden Hospital, London and Great Ormond Street Hospital, London.
Haematologist and BMT Specialist, Chennai, India
23+ years of experience
MIOT International Hospital, Chennai
Brief About Doctor:
- Chezhian Subash is the Consultant Haematologist and BMT Physician at MIOT International.
- Having trained in India and the UK, Subash has extensive experience in general haematology, laboratory haematology, haemato pathology and transfusion medicine.
- His areas of interest are primarily haemato-oncology and bone marrow transplant; he is also a specialist in treating myeloma and lymphoma, besides alternate donor transplant and mismatched transplants.
Hematologist, Gurgaon, India
17+years of experience
Medanta – The Medicity, Gurgaon
Brief About Doctor:
- Dr. Nitin Sood is a hematologist with 17+years of experience.
- He was awarded a bursary in 2011 by UK Myeloma Forum American Society of Hematology and First Prize by British Society of Hematology 2009.
- Dr. Sood is a member of the General Medicine Council (GMC), UK; Royal College of Physicians, London; Royal College of Physicians, Edinburgh; Royal College of Pathologists (Haemato-oncology), UK and Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons (MRCS).
The cost of this treatment in India begins from USD 3800
The ratio of success about blood cancer treatment in India is higher than 70 to 80 percent.
Top doctors for blood cancer treatment in India:
Dr. Rahul Bhargava, Dr. Harit Chaturvedi, Dr Dharma Choudhary and Dr Pawan Kumar Singh are top senior doctors with experience in the treatment of blood cancer.
Top hospitals for blood cancer treatment:
There are several hospitals in India that provide the treatment for blood cancer but the most famous and well-advanced hospitals for blood cancer treatment in the country are Artemis Hospital, Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI), Max hospital group, BLK Hospital and Medanta the medicity.
Stay required for blood cancer treatment:
A patient approximately is needed to stay in India for two weeks to three months as per the doctor’s suggestions.
About Blood Cancer:
Blood cancer, its name tells us, is when the constant production of blood cells is intermittent in some parts of the body. It also affects the whole parts of the body according to blood inflow like the bone marrow. Some blood cells are gathered in the bone marrow which is a smooth part of the body.
Symptoms of Blood Cancer:
The symptoms of blood cancer are mostly common. They contain:
- Skin problems, Itches, eruption or changing some in the natural skin’s colour
- feeling fever, cold, sickness, vomiting, most of time Headaches, infections losing desire to eat food etc.
- Difficulty in respiration, feebleness, tiredness, constantly falling sweat, growing swell or knots in any organ of the body.
Kinds of Blood Cancer:
There are many kinds of blood cancer, Three of them are very common which is found in people generally:
it exists when there is excessive and major production of unusual cells in the bone marrow, which affects its capacity to make platelets and Red Blood Cells.
This system makes immune cells in the human body and separates more liquid from it. Lymphoma is the rapid production of lymphocytes and its growth spreads into other parts of the body too.
It weakens the immunity power of the whole body by affecting the plasma cells, which are responsible for spreading antibodiES for immunity in the major body.
Blood Cancer Treatment:
Bone Marrow Transplant:
Doctor replaces the damaged and affected bone marrow during this treatment with other new bone marrow. This is a very useful treatment in every condition for both adults and children.
This is used to kill cancerous cells by drugs and chemicals inside the body. Through IV Doctors inject these drugs into the body., Doctors can suggest taking them orally too in some cases.
the immune system of the body is targeted by this therapy and it is known as immunotherapy too. Drugs injected during biological therapy strengthen the immune system of the body. So its own attacks and fights the cancer cells.
Stem Cell Therapy: In such kind of treatment, doctors insert stem cells in the bone marrow to replace the cancer cells. The stem cells of adults can be reproduced from a person’s body too.
This therapy begins with chemotherapy to remove completely cancerous cells. The stem cells again can increase into healthy blood cells inside the body.
In some dangerous situations, doctors do surgery to treat the affected organs as well. For example, doctors may completely remove by doing splenectomy if a spleen gets filled with cancer cells.
The healing time of blood cancer may change from 15 days to 6 months, it depends on treatment.
Doctors can suggest a regular follow-up and blood test, particularly for the next few years. The patient can notice some long or short term side effects of this treatment.
Factors inspiring blood cancer treatment cost in India:
There are many hospitals in Delhi capital of India like the Apollo Hospital, Artemis hospital, BLK hospital, Medanta hospital, Fortis hospital etc, which are pioneers in blood cancer treatment at affordable prices. In other cities of India also available top hospitals for best treatment, like Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyadrabd, Pune etc.
Get Opinion From Doctor
24 HOURS SERVICES
Yashfiin has excellent team that provides 24*7 consulting service in the simplest way.
CARE WITH LOVE
We provide trained professionals nurses on demand to our guests to look after them in their accommodation, with availability even after hospital hours.
We provide stress free assistance for your medical tour to India. From your arrival to departure, we take care of all your requirements like airport pick up, hotel and drop at the airport.
We provide assistance at every step to get a Medical Visa to India. So, by choosing Yashfiin Health, you’d like not to worry about getting a medical visa.
BEST & AFFORDABLE TREATMENT
By working in associations with many specialist doctors across the country, Yashfiin Health makes arrangements for cost saving and excellent treatment packages to medical travellers.
Yashfiin Health has a great chain of over 300 hospitals and 2000+ doctors in the major cities of India such as Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, and Hyderabad. As per type of disease, Yashfiin provides consultation with qualified and the best doctors.